Welcome Fellow Learners!

You try to learn something in French! That's what brought you here, right? You are in the right track. As a learner of the French Language, I created this blog to share resources I found online or from school when I find them very useful. In this manner, I can just go here and look at them again when I need to review them or if I forgot something.
So here we are. J'aime apprendre le francais. Apprenez-vous ausi le français? For French experts, I add in each post simple sentences with English translations of what I want to express. Please feel free to comment or correct. Thank you!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Semaine de la Francophonie 2012: Dites-moi 3 mots! - par Webbielady

C'est ma presentation pour la semaine de la francophonie 2012. Presenté par Webbielady en 2012, dans l'Alliance française de La Haye.

No comments:

Post a Comment